It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Andreas Melbostad’s first Fall collection for Diesel’s Black Gold line was filled with sexy, second-skin leather—black skinny trousers, jackets, minis, studded coats, and white belted dresses. With a strict palette of black and white, and simple accessories such as pointed-toe pumps and booties, Melbostad brought Black Gold back to its biker chic roots.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November