First Dibs: Christopher Kane Chelsea Boot
Published September 8, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Christopher Kane’s lightweight Chelsea Boots, a standout of the designer’s resort collection, are the perfect height: tall enough to keep feet covered, but not so tall that they overwhelm their wearer. Their smooth leather finish oozes sophistication, while a pop of color on the ankle—neon yellow, as pictured, or a dark orange—adds a touch of Kane’s signature whimsy. Wear them with shorts, dresses, or trousers; footwear as versatile as this can go anywhere you do. $1040.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit