First Dibs: Christopher Kane Chelsea Boot
Published September 8, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Christopher Kane’s lightweight Chelsea Boots, a standout of the designer’s resort collection, are the perfect height: tall enough to keep feet covered, but not so tall that they overwhelm their wearer. Their smooth leather finish oozes sophistication, while a pop of color on the ankle—neon yellow, as pictured, or a dark orange—adds a touch of Kane’s signature whimsy. Wear them with shorts, dresses, or trousers; footwear as versatile as this can go anywhere you do. $1040.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show