For Carven’s Spring 2015 collection, Guillaume Henry looked to Formula One and competitive racecar driving for inspiration. Single stripes of black, yellow, and white lined the shoulders of shift dresses and coat zippers, and decorated patent leather bags and flats (for maximum velocity, of course). Even the runway was a nod to racing: two lanes of traffic speeding up and down a yellow carpet separate by a black line.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation