Tomas Maier stuck to a palette of rich fall colors, from the black boots that accompanied most looks, to the models’ purpley-black lipstick. Silhouettes were form-fitting and elegant; a collection filled with corseted dresses and sleek coats.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse