PHOTOS: GER GER.
The Boss lady is a working lady, but for Sprin 2016, designer Jason Wu lent a tender softness to the usual architectural rigor of the German label. The staple blazer was there, yes, but reinvented with fringe on the lapel and paired with roomy pegged trousers and down-to-earth sandals. The white cotton shirt was refashioned into clinical shirtdresses or with translucent sleeves. But his succession of ethereal-yet-structured downs, in micro-pleated layers, in black, lemon, and cobalt, were our pick of the litter.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories