PHOTOS: GER GER.
The Boss lady is a working lady, but for Sprin 2016, designer Jason Wu lent a tender softness to the usual architectural rigor of the German label. The staple blazer was there, yes, but reinvented with fringe on the lapel and paired with roomy pegged trousers and down-to-earth sandals. The white cotton shirt was refashioned into clinical shirtdresses or with translucent sleeves. But his succession of ethereal-yet-structured downs, in micro-pleated layers, in black, lemon, and cobalt, were our pick of the litter.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy