Unlike NYFW, where minimalism and wearability are the adjectives designers strive for, ostentation proudly rules in Milan. Nowhere was this more evident than at the Blumarine show; Anna Molinari played with fluorescent furs—yeti jackets, giant fur bags—colorful metallics, and gave Roberto Cavalli a run for his leopard print.
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other
- Yung Lean and FKA Twigs Play a Game of Would You Rather
- Cate Blanchett and Fayssal Bazzi on the Timely Resonance of “Stateless”
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again