Unlike NYFW, where minimalism and wearability are the adjectives designers strive for, ostentation proudly rules in Milan. Nowhere was this more evident than at the Blumarine show; Anna Molinari played with fluorescent furs—yeti jackets, giant fur bags—colorful metallics, and gave Roberto Cavalli a run for his leopard print.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress