The Dior woman is no wilting wallflower; she is lithe and dynamic, a lady on the go with a spring in her step. For the French maison’s Autumn/Winter 2016 campaign, Steven Meisel captured Australian model (and Interview favorite) Julia Nobis in motion. The focus is on the details: the way a coat sways when sported hanging off of one shoulder, the bounce of a sequin-embroidered bag, the ripple of a trailing scarf, the graceful jingle of hardware-heavy rings.
FOR MORE ON DIOR’S AW 2016 COLLECTION, VISIT THE DIOR WEBSITE.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress