As the face of British lingerie label Agent Provocateur’s new Autumn/Winter 2016 campaign, Australian model and actress Abbey Lee Kershaw is following in the footsteps of powerful beauties like Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell. This time, however, the brand is going in a new, simpler direction, with photographer Mario Sorrenti keeping the focus on Kershaw and the artfully designed delicates she sports.
“Mario gave us the confidence to strip everything back to just focus on the Abbey and the intricacy of the underwear,” explains Agent Provocateur’s design director Sarah Shotton.
Strewn across a sculptured velvet couch, Abbey oozes femme fatale in Provocateur signatures including a black corset (Kershaw’s favorite piece from the collection), lace body suit, embroidered bras, and suspenders. “I think you can see in Abbey’s eyes what she is thinking about when wearing the underwear,” Shotten continues. “Only Mario can shoot women in such a way.”
TO SEE THE CAMPAIGN IN FULL, VISIT THE AGENT PROVOCATEUR WEBSITE.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress