Weekend News Roundup! Fury Wins the Box Office, Momoa does the Haka, Russell Brand Crashes Fox News
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• A Fox News host named Sean Hannity cancelled Russell Brand’s appearance on his show (we imagine he typed Brand’s name into Google and became alarmed that this something like this would happen, only much, much worse). Unfortunately for Hannity, Brand came to the Fox News studios anyway. [Variety]
• Scared straight, by Ian McKellen/Gandalf. [YouTube]
• Oh Xander, what has become of you? [CNN]
• Rapper Cam’ron knows what the world needs: an Ebola mask with his face on it. #CamEbolaMask [Instagram]
• Taylor Swift doesn’t think Selena Gomez should ever be the smartest person in the room. [E!]