In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott finally took a holiday (and who doesn’t love a holiday?). After the first part of his tour with Courtney Love—and before he leaves Chicago on Thursday—Scott headed to Montauk. There were some fireworks, a trip to Shark Attack, Ben Watts’ annual shindig with Johan Lindeberg, Shaun White, Kenza Fourati, Aurélie Claudel, Mazdack Rassi, Chelsea Leyland, Theophilus London, Steven Rojas, Mr. Brainwash, and a host of other New York characters. Scott saw the band Friends play the Refinery29 party at Ruschmeyer’s with Natalie Joos and Leandra Medine, and it was back in the City. With a sugar boost from a cronut (the croissant-donut that’s taking New York), Scott went to the studio with Courtney. Now, the open road.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True