In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott stopped by the Iro store opening in Soho and then it was off to New York Frieze! Scott hid from the rain under the vast white Frieze tent on Randall’s island, checking out countless artworks (definitely an aesthetic overload) and, of course, taking plenty of pictures. After Frieze, Scott headed to V Magazine’s Visionaire book launch and stopped by Johan Lindeberg’s exhibition for Absolut with Chloë Sevigny, Yigal Azrouel, and Pamela Love. Scott made a new friend—DJ Tiesto—and continued on his out and about way.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup