In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week was off to a flying start: Scott left the Superga event with Leandra Medine, better known as the Man Repeller, took the car with wings (a four-seater!) and hightailed it to Jamaica! Goldeneye, to be precise—the preferred hideaway of James Bond author Ian Fleming. Four days in the sun and sand with the fabulous Erin Cullison—what could be better? Scott got back into the madness on Tuesday night in time to attend the amazing Gary Clark, Jr. show at the Darby with the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio, Gabe Saporta from Cobra Starship, Estelle, Pharrell, etc. Gary’s going to be big, mark our words. Then it was off to the Fendi party with Poppy Delevigne, Hilary Rhoda, Derek Blasberg, Byrdie Bell, lots of good food—and shopping, of course (but more for the ladies). Finally, Scott hit up the Rock of Ages premiere—also known as the story of his life—and made it in time to stop by the BLK DNM event last night in time to snap a great photo of Andrew Wyatt of Miike Snow.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories