In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, the flowers bloomed in New York, even if the weather wasn’t quite as spring-like as Scott had hoped. Scott drowned his weather sorrows (and injured his tongue) with some spicy food at new restaurant and hot spot, Legend. Then it was off to a birthday party DJ’d by the Misshapes and a Free Arts auction honoring artist Richard Phillips. Scott ran into the usual fabulous crowd—Johan Lindeberg, Maxwell Snow, Vanessa Traina, Hilary Rhoda, et al.—at the auction, but had to whiz off to James Houston’s soirée at Milk Studios. Later in the week, Scott visited model Bar Refaeli on set and decided it was time to go back to Miami for a bit.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans