Happy Tuesday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the holiday weekend.
• Kanye and Kim legally bound themselves to one another in Florence, Italy. Whereas for her last wedding, the bride wore two Vera Wang gowns, this time she wore an elaborated Givenchy gown followed by a short Balmain dress. We’re not sure what she wore for her first wedding in 2000. And yes, that was our not-so-subtle and extremely judgmental way of saying that this is Kim’s third marriage. [People]
• Lenny Kravitz turned 50.
• Emma Watson graduated from Brown University. [CNN]
• X-Men: Days of Future Past won the box office with $91.4 million. Godzilla came in second place with $31.12 million. Blended entered at third place with a measly $14.23 million. [BOM]
• Harry Styles pantsed Piers Morgan. [E!]
• Justin Bieber didn’t fondle Heidi Klum. [PageSix]
• David Schwimmer is now a contributing, crime-solving resident of the East Village. [Gothamist]