Flowers for the Cosmopolitan Hotel
Published December 16, 2010
Leaving Las Vegas? It always seemed unlikely, and now there’s one more reason to stop by the Strip, with the opening of the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Last night, LV native and The Killers’ frontman Brandon Flowers made the 2,995-room hotel his own, but also shared it with the local crowd. The performance was simulcast to the Strip, the first time that’s been accomplished in a city where the sky is the limit.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress