Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Forget the pumpkin spice latte. With the start of fall, nothing can beat cozying up on a chilly day with a good, absorbing read. Browse the above slideshow to see our six favorite coffee table books of the month, which are sure to pique your interest, regardless of where your curiosities lie.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again