Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Forget the pumpkin spice latte. With the start of fall, nothing can beat cozying up on a chilly day with a good, absorbing read. Browse the above slideshow to see our six favorite coffee table books of the month, which are sure to pique your interest, regardless of where your curiosities lie.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying