Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Happy autumn! Simultaneously jump into the season and mourn summer’s end by exploring the six best coffee table books for October in our above slideshow. Hot apple cider is suggested, but not required.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy