Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Happy autumn! Simultaneously jump into the season and mourn summer’s end by exploring the six best coffee table books for October in our above slideshow. Hot apple cider is suggested, but not required.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation