The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Niki de Saint Phalle, Horse and Bride, 1964. On view at Grand Palais in Paris through February 15.
JirÅ Takamatsu, Chairs and the Table in Perspective,1966. On view at The National Museum of Modern Art in Tokyo through March 1.
Dora Budor, Mental Parasite Retreat 1, 2014. On view at New Galerie in Paris through February 28.
Judith Scott, Untitled, 2004. On view at the Brooklyn Museum in New York, through March 29.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season