The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Joachim Kändler, Monkey Teapot, 1735. On view at the Norton Museum of Art in West Palm Beach, Florida through May 24.
Drawings from the House of Lanvin for the Lesbos dress, Moonlighting cape, Rita cape, and Cavallini dress, c. 1925. On view at the Palais Galliera in Paris through August 23.
Dashi Namdakov, Cameleon pendant and Capricorn ring, 2007. On view at Praxis International Art in New York through April 30.
Andy Warhol, Cookie Jars assembly. On view at the Barbican Art Gallery in London through May 25.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories