The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Robert Gober, Untitled, 2010-2011. Photo etching on copper, hand-printed on Shikoku paper, hand-distressed, 1.25 x 1.25 in, on view at Matthew Marks, Los Angeles through April 6.
Claire Nereim, Scale 6, 61 x 61 x 61 cm, on view at Cardi Black Box, Milan through April 15.
Peter Shire, Cherry Blossom Pink, 2006. Earthenware, glazes, stainless steel, 36 x 28 ½ x 19 in. On view at Santa Monica Museum of Art, Los Angeles through April 3.
Rosemarie Trockel, Lucky Devil, 2012. Crab specimen, Perspex and textile, on view at Serpentine, London through April 7.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup