The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Camille Graeser, Triade (Triadisches Thema), 1946, on view at the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Germany through January 3, 2016.
Ed Paschke, TV Tools, 1990, 1990, on view at Leslie Hindman Auctioneers in Chicago through September 26.
Miya Ando, Shiki 2, 2015, on view at Sundram Tagore Gallery in Hong Kong through October 30.
Dieter Balzer, Tantra 15_2, 2015, on view at JanKossen Contemporary in New York through October 10.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy