The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Camille Graeser, Triade (Triadisches Thema), 1946, on view at the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Germany through January 3, 2016.
Ed Paschke, TV Tools, 1990, 1990, on view at Leslie Hindman Auctioneers in Chicago through September 26.
Miya Ando, Shiki 2, 2015, on view at Sundram Tagore Gallery in Hong Kong through October 30.
Dieter Balzer, Tantra 15_2, 2015, on view at JanKossen Contemporary in New York through October 10.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again