The art world too global for you? Each week Interview highlights in picutres the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Gerhard Richter, 930-7 Strip, 2015. On view at Marian Goodman Gallery in New York through July 31.
Gene Davis, Yellow Jacket, 1969. On view at the Morrison Gallery in Kent, Connecticut through August 23.
Etel Adnan, Untitled, 2014. On view at White Cube in Hong Kong through August 29.
Gazmend Kalemi and Miriam Humer, Untitled. On view at XVA Gallery in Dubai through September 30.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos