The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Niko Luoma, Self titled adaptation of Maids of Honor (1656 / 1957), 2015. On view at Galerie Forsblom in Helsinki through February 7, 2016.
Keith Farquhar, Woolmark #6, 2015. On view at Brand New Gallery in Milan through February 20, 2016.
Gary Simmons, Between the Cracks, 2015. On view at Simon Lee in London through February 20, 2016.
Ellen Cibula, Untitled, 1976. On view at McCormick Gallery in Chicago through February 27, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation