To welcome Gucci to the neighborhood, Interview has joined forces with the luxury fashion label on a reprint of our Madonna issue from 1985. The past and the future collide in a fashion editorial that pays tribute to the past while celebrating Michele’s new fall collection.
Alessandro Michele’s uncompromising vision for the Italian luxury house pairs the irreverence of youth with the confident wisdom of the individual. Silhouettes that recall the ’80s are filtered through a strikingly contemporary lens—because being yourself never goes out of style.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun