To welcome Gucci to the neighborhood, Interview has joined forces with the luxury fashion label on a reprint of our Madonna issue from 1985. The past and the future collide in a fashion editorial that pays tribute to the past while celebrating Michele’s new fall collection.
Alessandro Michele’s uncompromising vision for the Italian luxury house pairs the irreverence of youth with the confident wisdom of the individual. Silhouettes that recall the ’80s are filtered through a strikingly contemporary lens—because being yourself never goes out of style.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation