Tour Diary: Hex Message, Gang Gang Dance, and Mike Bones Part II
Published August 10, 2009
Like many things in American culture, the tour collaboration of Gang Gang Dance, Hex Message, and Mike Bones ended in Detroit. Here’s the second party of their diary, which we’ve been tracing all the way from Philadelphia.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress