Only a few days remain, so rest up, after the weekend it is New York Fashion Week once again. While our photographer Shawn Brackbill prepares to hop between backstages, London-born singer, songwriter, and producer, Jamie Woon, shows off his own photography skills giving us an exclusive look into his whirlwind lifestyle as he gears up for Fashion’s Night Out. Check back daily for up-to-the-minute photos of Jamie’s whereabouts as he chronicles the next seven days leading up to his special FNO live performance at the Ben Sherman store in Soho.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse