Celine Dion’s 17-year-old son is an aspiring rapper on SoundCloud.
This revelation about René-Charles Angélil, who records under Big Tip, intersects with Angélil’s snagging the number one and two slots on SoundCloud’s R&B & Soul New & Hot chart. His chart-topping songs are both remixes of The Weeknd tracks “Sidewalks” (from 2016’s Starboy) and “Loft Music” (from 2011’s House of Balloons). The teen shared news of his musical ascent on Instagram.
Then when a new day came, on Wednesday, Angélil dropped an original song called “The Apple,” where he raps about “making major moves” and another song called “The Kid.”
Dion also released a new single—”Ashes”—this month, which will be featured on the Deadpool 2 soundtrack.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)