First Dibs: Dries Van Noten Menswear Fall 2015 Look 56
Published April 14, 2015
With it’s muted, earthy tones and nomadic vibes, this look from Dries Van Noten’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection comes across as subtle, cozy, and sophisticated—just the way we like our men.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet