Published September 28, 2009
It’s enough to make a girl sick! The color yellow has been painted all over the faces and hair of models for the Spring/Summer 2010 collections. It started in New York, and it certainly hasn’t stopped at Milan. We got lightly gilded eyes at Pucci, yellow scarves weaved into braided hair at Oscar De la Renta, pale yellow eyebrows at Prada, oversized bright yellow bows plastered on top of heads at Luella and, the latest, metallic yellow lips at Iceberg. Even this beauty experimentalist isn’t ready to project jaundice into the world.
Sarah Howard is the editor of Beauty Banter.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward