PHOTOS: BEN LAMBERTY/DEFACTO. STYLING: BRYAN KLUGE. GROOMING: MAHFUD IBRAHIM FOR EXCLUSIVE ARTISTS USING DIOR BEAUTY AND ORIBE HAIR CARE. MODEL: JACK HURRELL/FORD MODELS. PHOTO ASSISTANT: MANUEL ZUNIGA. RETOUCHING: RETOUCHED.DE. SPECIAL THANKS: EASY STUDIO NYC.
For Wooyoungmi’s second capsule collection with Mr Porter, the Paris-based, South Korea-born designer turned to the street art of Jean-Michel Basquiat. “I was inspired by the muted scenery of a back alley of New York City,” the designer explains. “I wanted the collection to be a complete wardrobe for Basquiat.”
Consisting of 12 pieces and including, sportswear, ready-to-wear, and a few accessories, the collection is currently available online at Mr Porter.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again