PHOTOS: BEN LAMBERTY/DEFACTO. STYLING: BRYAN KLUGE. GROOMING: MAHFUD IBRAHIM FOR EXCLUSIVE ARTISTS USING DIOR BEAUTY AND ORIBE HAIR CARE. MODEL: JACK HURRELL/FORD MODELS. PHOTO ASSISTANT: MANUEL ZUNIGA. RETOUCHING: RETOUCHED.DE. SPECIAL THANKS: EASY STUDIO NYC.
For Wooyoungmi’s second capsule collection with Mr Porter, the Paris-based, South Korea-born designer turned to the street art of Jean-Michel Basquiat. “I was inspired by the muted scenery of a back alley of New York City,” the designer explains. “I wanted the collection to be a complete wardrobe for Basquiat.”
Consisting of 12 pieces and including, sportswear, ready-to-wear, and a few accessories, the collection is currently available online at Mr Porter.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress