Photography Mert Alas
Published March 21, 2011
Whiteout clean lines and stark whites are the hallmarks of a new intellectual style this season as designers explore the other side of minimalism. Elegant and spare, with cutout details that signal a quiet athleticism, it’s where the ’90s meet the future.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”