Christopher Kane and Donatella Versace’s Versus collection paid homage to tough girls: leather and lace-up dresses in burgundy, fuschia, indigo and yellow tie-dye dominated the collection. Hemlines were short, and paired with thigh-high leather boots, or peep-toe ankle boots.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy