Following the success of their “Medusa Red,” a red, gold, and black china set created in collaboration with Rosenthal, Versace has added two series to their online dinnerware collection. Composed of handcrafted glass and crystal, “Medusa Lumière” includes crystal saucers, coasters, and glasses underscored by transparent Medusa emblems; and “Medusa d’Or” includes golden fret framed glasses. Welding together its refining eye and a legacy of luxury, Versace has produced a collection truly fit for the gods.
Both series are available now online at the Italian house’s newly launched digital flagship store. Prices range from $70 to $500. View the series in full here.
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Natalia Dyer Wants More “Horny Girls” Onscreen
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old