Following the success of their “Medusa Red,” a red, gold, and black china set created in collaboration with Rosenthal, Versace has added two series to their online dinnerware collection. Composed of handcrafted glass and crystal, “Medusa Lumière” includes crystal saucers, coasters, and glasses underscored by transparent Medusa emblems; and “Medusa d’Or” includes golden fret framed glasses. Welding together its refining eye and a legacy of luxury, Versace has produced a collection truly fit for the gods.
Both series are available now online at the Italian house’s newly launched digital flagship store. Prices range from $70 to $500. View the series in full here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories