Valery Demure, the innovative London-based creative communication marketing multi-hyphenate, has announced their plans to launch an e-shop this September.
The carefully curated space will include vintage and contemporary jewelry for both men and women and a luxe assortment of handbags, belts, millinery, scarves, and sunglasses, in addition to exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces from Demure favorites Alyssa Norton, Maryam Kehani, and Paula Bianco. Each collection of items will be photographed on creative types from the Valery Demure coterie—artists, designers, photographers, DJs, and chefs, captured in street style shots.
A sampling of guest designers will be featured each season, beginning with the gothic romance of Antwerp-based Heaven Tanudiredja, Ek Thongprasert’s electric hued bijoux, and the porcelain work of Patrick Moulin.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE VALERY DEMURE WEBSITE.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy