It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Shawn Brackbill and Christopher Gabello are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Tommy Hifiger presented a different take on his usual preppy aesthetic this season, with an ode to British equestrian style. Outfitted in an abundance of classic houndstooth, argyle and pinstripes, models also wore more unexpectedly hard-edged, futuristic looks, like a cable knit sweater made to look like black leather.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock