It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want tomiss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
For Spring/Summer, Belgian designer Tim Coppens proved his mastery of tailoring through slick, sporty silhouettes. The obvious nods to motorcycle culture—the bomber jackets with metallic accents and, of course, the helmets—were impossibly cool, while leather loafers maintained an effortless vibe. This is James Dean for the modern age.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November