It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Tim Coppens’ Fall/Winter 2015 collection felt like a post-apocalyptic production of Grease. Bomber jackets—worn by both men and women—had a T-Bird/Pink Ladies-sheen to them, and leather-paneled jackets, loose-fitting pants with wide buckles and exposed zippers, and military green cargo pants with oversized patchwork pockets felt darkly futuristic.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress