“Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses.” Oh, Dorothy Parker, if only you could see the exciting range of fashion-forward eyewear available today, we’re quite convinced you’d change your mind. Take the above pair, from Thom Browne’s sophomore collection licensed by Dita Eyewear, for example. With thick black frames that stand out against the face, and inspired by the glasses favored by midcentury poets, musicians, and intellectuals, we think they’d enhance the outer beauty of almost any individual.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories