It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
As usual, Thom Browne pushed the boundaries of ready-to-wear with his surrealist Spring/Summer collection. Smeared red lipstick, bees’-nest dos, and chalky faces were part Joker and part insane asylum-chic, while corseted white frocks adorned with feathers and pearls felt lavishly Victorian. Crazy never looked so good.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected