It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Thom Browne’s theatricals are always a NYFW highlight. Last season, Browne’s models began the show in wooden coffins, this season, however, Browne’s show was all about wind up dolls—part Lewis Carroll and part Marie Antoinette in pearl-embroidered, architectural gowns and plaid skirt suits, paired with striped stockings, silver ballet shoes, and top-knots.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old