Photography Sebastian Mader
Published August 26, 2012
Taking inspiration from the greats of the ’80s like Kansai Yamamoto and Joseph Ettedgui, the season’s new breed of knits feature textures, patterns, and 3-D details that collide to make a bold, graphic statement.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy