Photography Sebastian Mader
Published August 26, 2012
Taking inspiration from the greats of the ’80s like Kansai Yamamoto and Joseph Ettedgui, the season’s new breed of knits feature textures, patterns, and 3-D details that collide to make a bold, graphic statement.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece