It’s Officially Spring: The Colors that Match
Published March 22, 2011
Spring has officially begun—and it’s been gloomy, gray, and raining buckets. Gotta love New York weather. But here’s something to cheer you up: a look at five color trends from a top internationally-acclaimed makeup artist and product formulator Sue Devitt. Her color line, Sue Devitt Beauty, makes some of the very best liners we’ve ever graced our eyes and lips with, and she’s got quite the devoted celeb clientele (product of choice as of late: the Microquatic Marine Crystal Collagen Masque). Here, Devitt gives us her exclusive top five spring trends—from coral to berry—along with which celebrities are rocking the shades and instructions for how you can recreate the look at home. Check out our slideshow, above, for the full story.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again