The Spring ’15 collections celebrate a more personal point of view. Sculptural silhouettes, embellishments, artisanal details, flourishes of print, and idiosyncratic combinations signal a return to a refreshing, womanly individuality in dressing up.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again