New York Fashion Week for spring 2013 hovers on the horizon, ready to wreck us with 10 sprawling days of shows, presentations, openings, cocktails, and dinner parties. But what you really need to know is what you need to know. This week, eight-season NYFW veteran Shawn Brackbill and Interview head to the shows you won’t want to miss. From Proenza to Calvin to Rodarte to Marc, he’ll go front row and backstage at the best and biggest shows, bringing you the top looks, hottest detail shots, and freshest faces. Above, click through the slideshow to see work from last season. Follow him on Interview‘s Instagram @interviewmag!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse