Dressing in one of Salvatore Ferragamo’s sharply tailored suits “makes me feel confident and powerful,” says art consultant Tyrone Wood. “That allows me to take on anything.” He, along with rapper A$AP Rocky, photographer Ryan McGinley, Paddle8 co-founder Alexander Gilkes, and others, gives an intimate recollection of a life-changing decision in Salvatore Ferragamo’s A Man’s Story, an online project that rediscovers the independent spirit of house founder Salvatore Ferragamo in a new generation of men. Featuring photographs and short films from Italian photographer Francesco Carrozzini, the series zeroes in on the idea of “making one’s own rules,” highlighting the Ferragamo spring collection in the context of each man’s unique journey.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet