For the Rochas Spring/Summer 2016 collection, Alessandro Dell’Acqua looked to Gala Dalí, muse to artists such as Max Ernest and André Breton, and wife of Salvador Dalí. Painterly floral silk prints gave way to romantic, sheer midi-dresses trimmed with lace, kept modern with a peep of bright pvc bra and high-waisted underwear or patterned t-shirt underneath. Most looks were paired with bug-eye sunglasses and the same pointed-toe shoes with a net bow.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress