As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Rochas is celebrating its 90th birthday this year, so it was fitting that Alessandro Dell’Acqua, in his third collection for the brand, went deep into the past. A prim ’40s feeling ran throughout—ankle-length swingy coats topped sober shifts and bow-necked blouses tucked into calf-length skirts, and ruffled, sweetheart-necked numbers were shown alongside sleek fur coats and frocks in patch-worked wool, satin, and beading. A swallow print was a recurring motif, popping up on floaty, sheer belted chiffon dresses and an ice blue collared coat. Dell’Acqua sexed up a bit for evening—one of our favorite looks was number 31, a sheer, tiered lingerie-esque pinafore edged with feathers. Boudoir-dressing done right.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old