It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Robert Geller’s Spring/Summer 2015 man is handsome, precise, and aloof: his trousers end just below the calf, his sleeves are rolled up to the elbow, and his outfit is topped off with a hat or sunglasses. He favors calming colors—deep maroons, tans, and indigo—and simple painted prints.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters