It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Robert Geller’s Spring/Summer 2015 man is handsome, precise, and aloof: his trousers end just below the calf, his sleeves are rolled up to the elbow, and his outfit is topped off with a hat or sunglasses. He favors calming colors—deep maroons, tans, and indigo—and simple painted prints.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”