Featuring open-toed sandals, board shorts, and maritime embellishments, Robert Geller’s Spring/Summer ’16 collection was inspired by memories of holidays along the North Sea as a child. Billowy silhouettes of muted cerulean, umber, and sage, came tied together with slimming belts and swathes of reflective material that conjured the glimmer of sun on water. Pollock-esque and birch bark patterning added a further sense of movement to other looks.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old