Featuring open-toed sandals, board shorts, and maritime embellishments, Robert Geller’s Spring/Summer ’16 collection was inspired by memories of holidays along the North Sea as a child. Billowy silhouettes of muted cerulean, umber, and sage, came tied together with slimming belts and swathes of reflective material that conjured the glimmer of sun on water. Pollock-esque and birch bark patterning added a further sense of movement to other looks.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again