For Spring 2015, Rick Owens played with ethereal tulle and sculpted with silk. Models came down the runway in platforms with thick, alien-meets-gladiator ankle straps; crimped hair; and occasionally Avatar-blue body paint.
For more from Paris Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again